During a ship’s lifetime, one of the most overlooked aspects is the issue of the paints used to coat and protect the vessel’s hull. A good paint won’t just make the vessel look desirable, but depending on the type, will keep away rust, corrosion and other sea hazards that a ship owner has to take into account with every voyage. To that end, we provide a selection of CHUGOKU paints that will suit any need you may have.
Anti-fouling coating is a type of specialized paint that is applied to the outermost layer of a ship’s hull in order to protect it from corrosion or sub-aquatic organisms that may weaken the hull over time and degrade the performance of the vessel, increasing operating costs. Newer types of Anti-fouling coatings can also improve the water flow around the hull, improving vessel performance.
The coatings we offer include:
- Sea Grandprix series of coatings
- CMP Bioclean series of coatings
- SEAFLO Neo series of coatings
Other marine coatings
We have a selection of Marine coatings that can be broken down by usage:
- Abrasion resistant cargo hold coatings
- High solid epoxy primers
- Water ballast tank coatings
- Ice class coatings specially adapted for Ice class vessels
- Product & Chemical tank coatings
Protective and finish coatings
Our selection of protective and finishing coatings includes products from:
- Bioclean series of coatings
- Fluorex series of finish coatings
- Ecomax series of epoxy coatings
- Uny Marine series of finish coatings
- Innovative products aimed at protecting wind turbines
For further inquiries and orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you in the shortest time possible.