Currently we have opening for Master for the new built Maintenance Utility. Vessel is scheduled to sail from China dry docks for our Saudi operations.
Below mentioned are the requirements:
- Should hold a Class I Unlimited COC (II/2).
- Should have minimum two (2) years’ experience as Master on board Maintenance Utility vessels.
- Should be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Candidate should have experience of handling and positioning the vessel in port and at offshore locations.
- Preferably if the candidate is Aramco approve previously.
- Marlins Test scores should be 80% and above in all modules.
– Salary offered: aprox 250USD/DAY
– Contract duration
3mths (+/- 2mths) depending on operational requirements; but initially will be more since visa application and approvals will be included.