Currently we have opening for Chief Engineer for the new built AHTS. Vessel is scheduled to sail from China dry docks for our Saudi operations.
Below mentioned are the requirements:
- Should hold a Class I Unlimited COC (III/2).
- Should hold valid STCW 2010 documents.
- Should have minimum two (2) years’ experience as Chief Engineer on board AHTS vessels.
- Should be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Candidate should have experience operating CAT engines and maintaining diesel engines.
- Preferably if the candidate is Aramco approve previously.
- Marlins Test scores should be 80% and above in all modules.
– Salary offered: 180USD/DAY
– Contract duration
- 3mths (+/-) depending on operational requirements.